Cyberquill™ comprises this website and one employee, who also founded the company, serves as its CEO and editor in chief, and forms its entire board of directors. To date, Cyberquill lacks a clearly defined mission, has neither clients nor customers, offers no known products or services, and is traded on no major stock exchange. Superior functional and technical expertise in an exceptionally limited number of indeterminate areas conjoined with an unparalleled dearth of industry lore makes Cyberquill the perfect choice for [TBD].
- Lead Singer, The Routemasters, 2015-Present
- CEO and Editor in Chief, Cyberquill, Online, 2009-Present
- Server ("Peter the Inhospitable"), various establishments, New York City, 1995-2010
- Translator, Honeytech, Online, 2009
- Writer, Essence Magazine, New York City, 2009
- Writer/Editor, The Hampton Sheet,
New York City, 2007-2008
- Real Estate Agent, Ardor Realty, New York City, 2007-2008
- Model, Foster-Fell and Rage Models, New York City, 1997-2003
- German Instructor, Inlingua Language Schools, New York City, 1994-1995
- Translator, NBC News, New York City, 1994
- Actor, Europe, 1989-1993
- Magazine Editing, Prof. Patrik Henry Bass, NYU
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York Real Estate Institute, New York City
- Acting, Uta Hagen, HB-Studio, New York
- Musical Lehrgang, Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst, Vienna, Austria
- Associate of Business Administration, European Management Academy, Vienna, Austria
BERNARD PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE
(as featured on "Inside the Actors Studio")
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
Toss-up between "mingle" and "celebrate"
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
Special days and celebrations, such as birthdays and weddings; also parades, fair grounds, and street markets
What sound or noise do you love?
What sound or noise do you hate?
The clanking of dishes/silverware when a table is being set; a rag being dipped into a bucket of water and then wrung out; nail clippers on the subway
What is your favorite curse word?
Sam Hill (as in "What the fucking Sam Hill is going on here?")
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
If I had a profession, I could imagine being a cosmologist instead.
What profession would you absolutely not like to attempt?
Toss-up between wedding planner and carnival barker
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?